Raghuram Rajan, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor, today called on central banks to consider the effect of their monetary policies on the global economy. The Center for Financial Studies (CFR)...
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- EBA publishes final draft of IRB assessment methodology
- ECB paper compares ability of indicators to predict bond risk premia
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices