Raghuram Rajan, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor, today called on central banks to consider the effect of their monetary policies on the global economy. The Center for Financial Studies (CFR)...
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- Inflation targeting ‘key' for successful de-dollarisation – IMF working paper
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Bundesbank's Dombret draws lessons from European CMU for Asia
- Riksbank minutes highlight effort to protect rising inflation