The Central Bank of Russia (CBR) today unveiled a set of new measures aimed at simplifying its monetary policy toolkit, making it more transparent and easy for market participants to understand. The...
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Bank of Italy paper aims to improve on EC current account model
- Turkish governor says monetary policy will be simplified at 'reasonable' time