The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) today announced the make-up and mandate of a committee set up to examine the bank's current monetary policy framework and come up with ideas on how to make it more "transparent...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy