The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) today announced the make-up and mandate of a committee set up to examine the bank's current monetary policy framework and come up with ideas on how to make it more "transparent...
- Ukrainian central bank says proposed law is attack on its independence
- BoE plans could force change to Libor-Sonia swap payments
- Ghana drafts first electronic payment regulation
- Bahamas makes $200,000 donation in wake of Hurricane Matthew
- Lack of diversity is holding Fed back, says San Francisco president