The European Central Bank last night reached agreement with the European Parliament's negotiation team over the level of scrutiny the ECB will be subjected to by the lawmakers in its new role as banking...
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Bank of Italy paper aims to improve on EC current account model
- Turkish governor says monetary policy will be simplified at 'reasonable' time