Bank of Russia has appointed Ksenia Yudayeva as its new first deputy governor, rounding up a reshuffle that saw her predecessor, Alexei Ulyukayev, put in charge of the economy ministry and then-economics...
- Inflation targeting ‘key' for successful de-dollarisation – IMF working paper
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Bean welcomes bid to increase ONS access to public data
- Cunliffe warns of tough transition to new resolution regime