The European Commission (EC) yesterday announced a proposal to curb fees on debit and credit card transactions, which it said would benefit consumers and retailers and deliver a boost to the European Union...
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper
- 331,000 counterfeit notes withdrawn in H1 2016 – ECB