The European Commission (EC) yesterday announced a proposal to curb fees on debit and credit card transactions, which it said would benefit consumers and retailers and deliver a boost to the European Union...
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- Inflation targeting ‘key' for successful de-dollarisation – IMF working paper
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Bundesbank's Dombret draws lessons from European CMU for Asia
- Riksbank minutes highlight effort to protect rising inflation