The European Central Bank (ECB) may have to provide more unconventional monetary easing to buy time for the eurozone's banks to clean up their balance sheets, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy