The statistics department at the European Central Bank (ECB) faces a tough challenge to secure and distribute key supervisory data in addition to meeting an increasing burden for monetary and other statistics,...
- Countries’ capital flows differ substantially since financial crisis – ECB paper
- Slovenian central bank appeals against court decision on advisory committee disclosure
- Praet warns against creating ‘trade-off’ between monetary and financial stability
- Rajan tells regulators: do not be afraid of innovation
- FSB sees limited evidence of regulatory side-effects