The statistics department at the European Central Bank (ECB) faces a tough challenge to secure and distribute key supervisory data in addition to meeting an increasing burden for monetary and other statistics,...
- Bank of Canada identifies first ‘prominent' payment system
- Cunliffe warns of tough transition to new resolution regime
- Sub-Saharan African countries need more responsive policy – IMF staff
- Esma finds CCPs resilient ‘overall’ in first stress test
- Visco wary of changing regulation on sovereign exposures