Sharon Bowles, the British member of the European Parliament (MEP) who chairs the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs, today told CentralBanking.com that the European Central Bank (ECB) must retain...
- Mongolia governor replaced two years before end of term
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Sarb hiking cycle is paused, not stopped, governor stresses
- RBNZ signals action ‘likely’ amid New Zealand dollar strength
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices