The "reckless and unstructured" attempts to force the indigenisation of Zimbabwe's banking sector "can only be counter-productive", according to the central bank governor, Gideon Gono. Speaking last...
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Turkish governor says monetary policy will be simplified at 'reasonable' time
- IMF paper examines impact of debt restructurings on growth
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies