The Bank of Botswana slashed its benchmark interest rate by 50 basis points to 9% yesterday, the first change in almost two and a half years. The cut is intended to "reignite" the country's "below potential"...
- Eurozone employment-to-GDP-growth ratio has recovered strongly – ECB
- ECB officials and Borio disagree on falling real rates
- Central Bank of Barbados launches biannual economic magazine
- IMF warns over problems in Belarusian banking system, but central bank disagrees
- Savers must adjust their plans amid low rates – Poloz