The Bank of Botswana slashed its benchmark interest rate by 50 basis points to 9% yesterday, the first change in almost two and a half years. The cut is intended to "reignite" the country's "below potential"...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- IMF staff weigh options for tackling Chinese NPLs
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies