The European Central Bank (ECB) is under pressure to cut its headline interest rate following a slew of disappointing data, but commentators disagree as to whether or not the signs are dismal enough to...
- ECB paper compares ability of indicators to predict bond risk premia
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper