The European Parliament's economic and monetary affairs committee has reached agreement on "all the main important areas" of new bank recovery and resolution legislation, including agreeing a "broad scope"...
- Draghi postpones decision on extension of QE
- Lack of diversity is holding Fed back, says San Francisco president
- Bank of Canada considered adding monetary stimulus, says governor
- Brazil makes first interest rate cut in four years
- ‘Strong’ correlation between leverage and financial connectivity – paper