The European Parliament's economic and monetary affairs committee has reached agreement on "all the main important areas" of new bank recovery and resolution legislation, including agreeing a "broad scope"...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy