There is "a fine line" between central banks providing sufficient liquidity to markets during a financial crisis, and "overdoing it" and preventing them from being able to function normally, according...
- ECB paper compares ability of indicators to predict bond risk premia
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper