The People's Bank of China (PBoC) today signed two new agreements to sell renminbi and renminbi-denominated assets to the central banks of South Africa and Brazil, at a summit of the Brics nations in Durban....
- Bank of Mauritius constantly ‘beefing up’ regulatory capacity, says governor
- Report sees progress following UK market review but job ‘far from done’
- Irish central bank warns of ‘negative and material’ impact from Brexit
- ESRB unveils methodology for mapping shadow banks
- Viñals leaves IMF to chair Standard Chartered