The UK's chancellor, George Osborne, today defended his decision to change the Bank of England's (BoE's) remit without a formal review process, and dodged accusations that he was merely passing the buck...
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Tighter mortgage lending rules proposed in New Zealand
- MAS announces ‘firm regulatory actions’ against multiple banks
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices