The UK's chancellor, George Osborne, today defended his decision to change the Bank of England's (BoE's) remit without a formal review process, and dodged accusations that he was merely passing the buck...
- Hoenig warns reliance on long-term debt could represent systemic vulnerability
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- FCA chairman defends selection process for new chief
- EBA publishes first complete list of European O-SIIs
- BoE paper explores impact of prudential measures abroad on UK bank lending