The Eurosystem and the Cypriot authorities have struck a deal that will allow the disbursement of €10 billion ($13 billion) in bail-out funds, just in time to avoid the European Central Bank's (ECB)...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy