The Eurosystem and the Cypriot authorities have struck a deal that will allow the disbursement of €10 billion ($13 billion) in bail-out funds, just in time to avoid the European Central Bank's (ECB)...
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Draghi: Central bankers must align policies
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues
- Ukraine unveils new asset disposal system for distressed banks in bid to reduce corruption
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture