The State Bank of Vietnam today cut each of its two main policy interest rates by 100 basis points, saying that while inflation and other macro indicators have stabilised, production levels and businesses...
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- Inflation targeting ‘key' for successful de-dollarisation – IMF working paper
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Bundesbank's Dombret draws lessons from European CMU for Asia
- Riksbank minutes highlight effort to protect rising inflation