The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) today issued a consultative document setting out proposals to tighten the regulation of financial advisers in the country. If implemented, financial advisers will...
- Slovenian bail-in was legal, ECJ rules
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- EBA publishes final draft of IRB assessment methodology