Norway's sovereign wealth fund – currently worth 3.9 trillion kroner ($0.71 billion) – has purchased American property for the first time as it continues to expand its real estate holdings. The Norwegian...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Fed presidents navigate ‘mixed signals’
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation