Non-US banks that book some of their swaps in US branches still face the prospect of pushing those activities into a separate legal entity by July 16 this year, despite a notice issued yesterday by the...
- Overhaul of Federal Reserve structure is needed, paper says
- People: Irish market supervisor quits; Emefiele appointed president of AACB
- Economists add to theory and empirics of economy’s non-linear dynamics
- Book notes: The euro and the battle of ideas, by Markus K Brunnermeier, Harold James and Jean-Pierre Landau
- Sarb governor stresses need for cooperative approach against cyber risk