Non-US banks that book some of their swaps in US branches still face the prospect of pushing those activities into a separate legal entity by July 16 this year, despite a notice issued yesterday by the...
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Rajan sided with the consensus, minutes show
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund