The Fed could terminate its asset purchase programme "well before the end of 2013", as members of the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) fear the potential costs of quantitative easing (QE) could rise...
- Fed presidents navigate ‘mixed signals’
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Bank of Canada identifies first ‘prominent' payment system
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Sub-Saharan African countries need more responsive policy – IMF staff