The Bank of Lithuania has shed a quarter of its staff – 195 employees – in the process of consolidating its main operations under four organisational branches. The restructuring occurred over the course...
- Zhu Min will leave IMF in July
- PBoC governor sets out challenges of pursuing multiple objectives
- SNB paper challenges idea that capital flows drive Swiss franc value
- Discontinuation of Libor would result in ‘significant systemic risk’, Powell says
- Gunman killed as shots fired within Central Bank of Venezuela