The Bank of Lithuania has shed a quarter of its staff – 195 employees – in the process of consolidating its main operations under four organisational branches. The restructuring occurred over the course...
- IMF: rise of non-banks is reshaping policy transmission
- People: RBNZ appoints new board chair; reshuffle of senior management at Australian central bank
- Draghi defends ECB policy to German lawmakers
- Big data could cut regulatory costs, say panellists
- Bank of Canada should not raise inflation target – Obstfeld and co-authors