The Bank of Lithuania has shed a quarter of its staff – 195 employees – in the process of consolidating its main operations under four organisational branches. The restructuring occurred over the course...
- BoE paper evaluates macro-prudential roles of bank capital regulation and monetary policy
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- Aussie dollar drops as RBA cuts inflation outlook
- New UK law confirms Bank of England governance reforms
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology