A Reserve Bank of India working group believes the country's demand for gold imports is a major source of India's "bulging trade deficit" and must be curbed. The working group was created to study gold-related...
- Tighter mortgage lending rules proposed in New Zealand
- Draghi raises possibility of ‘public backstop’ for NPLs
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- EBA publishes final draft of IRB assessment methodology