A Reserve Bank of India working group believes the country's demand for gold imports is a major source of India's "bulging trade deficit" and must be curbed. The working group was created to study gold-related...
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Rajan sided with the consensus, minutes show
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund