The US government has reached a last-minute compromise to limit the worst of the damage from the so-called ‘fiscal cliff' - a package of automatic spending cuts and tax hikes that was due to kick in...
- All eyes on Italy as EBA prepares to release stress test results
- Governments must make use of fiscal policies with regard to gender inequality – IMF paper
- Sarb review calls for changes to payment frameworks
- IMF’s crisis performance criticised by internal review
- Cœuré: central bankers must be mindful of possible ‘economic lower bound’