The US government has reached a last-minute compromise to limit the worst of the damage from the so-called ‘fiscal cliff' - a package of automatic spending cuts and tax hikes that was due to kick in...
- People: Butler to stay on permanently at UK bank regulator; Poloz gets new adviser
- Somalian central bank gains support from IMF and World Bank
- Structural funding ratios could have helped detect failing banks – BoE working paper
- Bank of Italy puts archive of annual reports online
- Cyber security tops agenda as Bangladesh heist report completed