A decree law passed by Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas has granted the Palestine Monetary Authority (PMA) the power to launch a national system for clearing and settling payments. The new system...
- Cyber security tops agenda as Bangladesh heist report completed
- Eurobonds could be double-edged sword, researchers say
- People: Butler to stay on permanently at UK bank regulator; Poloz gets new adviser
- Bank of Italy puts archive of annual reports online
- Somalian central bank gains support from IMF and World Bank