The Bank of Korea bought $780 million of gold in November, it revealed today (December 5). The purchase brings the value of its gold holdings to $3.76 billion, the central bank says, equivalent to 1.2%...
- Mervyn King on Brexit, crisis supervision, economic rebalancing and reforming the IMF
- Frontier markets need framework to strengthen capital flow resilience – IMF paper
- Sarb governor stresses need for cooperative approach against cyber risk
- BoE deputy clashes with academics over use of leverage ratio
- Yellen: future policy-makers may need new tools to tackle recessions