The Bank of Korea bought $780 million of gold in November, it revealed today (December 5). The purchase brings the value of its gold holdings to $3.76 billion, the central bank says, equivalent to 1.2%...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy