The Bank of Korea bought $780 million of gold in November, it revealed today (December 5). The purchase brings the value of its gold holdings to $3.76 billion, the central bank says, equivalent to 1.2%...
- BoE paper evaluates macro-prudential roles of bank capital regulation and monetary policy
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- Aussie dollar drops as RBA cuts inflation outlook
- New UK law confirms Bank of England governance reforms
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology