An interim monetary policy report for 2012, published on December 3 by the Bank of Greece, gave a positive assessment of the progress of reforms, and said recovery could come earlier than expected if the...
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- Jamaica's monthly inflation turns positive
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts