Masaaki Shirakawa, the Bank of Japan (BoJ) governor, staunchly defended the use of financial market prices as an information source for central banks in a speech today (December 3). If used wisely, the...
- People: Butler to stay on permanently at UK bank regulator; Poloz gets new adviser
- Cyber security tops agenda as Bangladesh heist report completed
- Structural funding ratios could have helped detect failing banks – BoE working paper
- Somalian central bank gains support from IMF and World Bank
- Bank of Italy puts archive of annual reports online