Masaaki Shirakawa, the Bank of Japan (BoJ) governor, staunchly defended the use of financial market prices as an information source for central banks in a speech today (December 3). If used wisely, the...
- Eurozone employment-to-GDP-growth ratio has recovered strongly – ECB
- ECB officials and Borio disagree on falling real rates
- Central Bank of Barbados launches biannual economic magazine
- IMF warns over problems in Belarusian banking system, but central bank disagrees
- Savers must adjust their plans amid low rates – Poloz