Masaaki Shirakawa, the Bank of Japan (BoJ) governor, staunchly defended the use of financial market prices as an information source for central banks in a speech today (December 3). If used wisely, the...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Mersch sets out broad questions around distributed ledgers
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level
- Panellists at ECB conference challenge complexity of macro-prudential set-up