The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) has unveiled Martin Gruenberg and Thomas Hoenig as its new chairman and vice chairman, respectively, after their appointment by President Barack Obama....
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- Philip Lowe picked as next RBA governor
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- Political and public support ‘critical’ for macro-prudential policy, says Kohn
- ECB sees ‘no clear upward trend’ in most inflation metrics