Progress has been made in shoring up the Irish and Portuguese financial systems, although institutions still face considerable challenges in repairing their finances, according to financial stability reports...
- BoE economists map current account dangers across OECD
- Regulators must improve co-operation in monitoring shadow banks – Irish governor
- Fischer: improve estimates of long-run equilibrium rate
- Same factors can have different effects on bank risk profiles, ECB staff say
- Bank of Zambia expects ‘sharp decline’ in inflation