Progress has been made in shoring up the Irish and Portuguese financial systems, although institutions still face considerable challenges in repairing their finances, according to financial stability reports...
- Governor: Philippines central bank to keep ‘steady hand’ on monetary policy
- Australian fixed-income markets continue to function ‘satisfactorily’, says Debelle
- Central banks offer reassurance as UK votes to leave EU
- PBoC governor sets out challenges of pursuing multiple objectives
- Europe’s regulatory challenges seen increasing in wake of ‘Brexit’