Despite the popularity of Barclays' recently issued contingent convertible bonds (CoCos) with investors, the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) is less convinced and is concerned about their safety, according...
- MAS adds cloud computing to guidelines on outsourcing risk management
- Viñals leaves IMF to chair Standard Chartered
- Sarb to embark on ‘customised’ leadership development, deputy says
- Malta's deputy governor to remain in post, central bank confirms
- Bank of Israel aims to boost construction credit with new regulation