Despite the popularity of Barclays' recently issued contingent convertible bonds (CoCos) with investors, the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) is less convinced and is concerned about their safety, according...
- Carney and MPC members defend independence
- BoE economists map current account dangers across OECD
- Same factors can have different effects on bank risk profiles, ECB staff say
- Nakaso: BoJ should play leading role in global stability discussions
- Arab countries must improve macro-prudential arrangements – IMF paper