The European Commission (EC) has approved recovery plans submitted by the four Spanish banks with the weakest capital positions, currently majority owned by Spain's Fund for Orderly Bank Restructuring...
- Tighter mortgage lending rules proposed in New Zealand
- Draghi raises possibility of ‘public backstop’ for NPLs
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- EBA publishes final draft of IRB assessment methodology