The European Commission (EC) has approved recovery plans submitted by the four Spanish banks with the weakest capital positions, currently majority owned by Spain's Fund for Orderly Bank Restructuring...
- Book notes: The curse of cash, by Kenneth S Rogoff
- Ukrainian central bank says proposed law is attack on its independence
- Draghi postpones decision on extension of QE
- Lack of diversity is holding Fed back, says San Francisco president
- ‘Strong’ correlation between leverage and financial connectivity – paper