Mervyn King, governor of the Bank of England (BoE), was today (November 27) questioned by the UK parliament's Treasury Committee about the £37 billion ($59 billion) in profits from the BoE's quantitative...
- Yellen: future policy-makers may need new tools to tackle recessions
- BoE deputy clashes with academics over use of leverage ratio
- Financial inclusion in Rwanda rising, central bank report says
- King calls for IMF revamp
- Mervyn King on Brexit, crisis supervision, economic rebalancing and reforming the IMF