Mervyn King, governor of the Bank of England (BoE), was today (November 27) questioned by the UK parliament's Treasury Committee about the £37 billion ($59 billion) in profits from the BoE's quantitative...
- People: Butler to stay on permanently at UK bank regulator; Poloz gets new adviser
- Somalian central bank gains support from IMF and World Bank
- Structural funding ratios could have helped detect failing banks – BoE working paper
- Bank of Italy puts archive of annual reports online
- Cyber security tops agenda as Bangladesh heist report completed