Vítor Constâncio, vice-president of the European Central Bank (ECB), urged greater "sharing" of sovereignty between the national and European level in a speech in Berlin. Constâncio discussed the...
- Sarb review calls for changes to payment frameworks
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds
- All eyes on Italy as EBA prepares to release stress test results
- Turkish governor says monetary policy will be simplified at ‘reasonable’ time