Vítor Constâncio, vice-president of the European Central Bank (ECB), urged greater "sharing" of sovereignty between the national and European level in a speech in Berlin. Constâncio discussed the...
- German Constitutional Court rules in favour of ECB programme
- Central banks offer reassurance as UK votes to leave EU
- PBoC governor sets out challenges of pursuing multiple objectives
- Succession in doubt at Malta's central bank as deputy withdraws from consideration
- SSM challenges eurozone banks to improve governance