Vítor Constâncio, vice-president of the European Central Bank (ECB), urged greater "sharing" of sovereignty between the national and European level in a speech in Berlin. Constâncio discussed the...
- People: Butler to stay on permanently at UK bank regulator; Poloz gets new adviser
- Cyber security tops agenda as Bangladesh heist report completed
- Structural funding ratios could have helped detect failing banks – BoE working paper
- Somalian central bank gains support from IMF and World Bank
- Bank of Italy puts archive of annual reports online