China may eschew the multi-billion dollar annual benefits enjoyed by major reserve currency seigniorage - the revenue that a government raises by printing money that is held overseas - as this would result...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Fed presidents navigate ‘mixed signals’
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation