China may eschew the multi-billion dollar annual benefits enjoyed by major reserve currency seigniorage - the revenue that a government raises by printing money that is held overseas - as this would result...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- Broad sectors of Irish economy are ‘very connected’ – study
- Carstens agrees to stay at Bank of Mexico until December
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure