China may eschew the multi-billion dollar annual benefits enjoyed by major reserve currency seigniorage - the revenue that a government raises by printing money that is held overseas - as this would result...
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Bank of Italy paper aims to improve on EC current account model
- Jamaica's monthly inflation turns positive
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August