The World Gold Council (WGC) said in its latest gold investment statistics commentary that the results from the third and fourth quarters of 2011 were likely to push central bank gold purchases to new...
- Countries’ capital flows differ substantially since financial crisis – ECB paper
- Slovenian central bank appeals against court decision on advisory committee disclosure
- Praet warns against creating ‘trade-off’ between monetary and financial stability
- Rajan tells regulators: do not be afraid of innovation
- FSB sees limited evidence of regulatory side-effects