The World Gold Council (WGC) said in its latest gold investment statistics commentary that the results from the third and fourth quarters of 2011 were likely to push central bank gold purchases to new...
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Tighter mortgage lending rules proposed in New Zealand
- MAS announces ‘firm regulatory actions’ against multiple banks
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices