The World Gold Council (WGC) said in its latest gold investment statistics commentary that the results from the third and fourth quarters of 2011 were likely to push central bank gold purchases to new...
- IMF warns over problems in Belarusian banking system, but central bank disagrees
- Central Bank of Barbados launches biannual economic magazine
- Dutch banks’ cross-border lending data 'supports case for reciprocation'
- New model shows eurozone output gap remains large, researchers argue
- Bank of Israel moves to eight-meeting policy cycle