Hungary's prime minister Viktor Orbán has dropped plans to merge its central bank with the national regulator after coming under severe pressure from the international community. According to newswire...
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- 331,000 counterfeit notes withdrawn in H1 2016 – ECB