On Wednesday, the Bank of Thailand announced a 25bp cut to its benchmark interest rate, on the same day the People's Bank of China surprised markets by lowering the reserve ratio for banks by 50bp. Paiboon...
- Europe’s regulatory challenges seen increasing in wake of ‘Brexit’
- Succession in doubt at Malta's central bank as deputy withdraws from consideration
- BoE seen shifting into easing mode
- Analysts see intervention challenge for central banks
- PBoC governor sets out challenges of pursuing multiple objectives