On Wednesday, the Bank of Thailand announced a 25bp cut to its benchmark interest rate, on the same day the People's Bank of China surprised markets by lowering the reserve ratio for banks by 50bp. Paiboon...
- Ukrainian central bank says proposed law is attack on its independence
- BoE plans could force change to Libor-Sonia swap payments
- Ghana drafts first electronic payment regulation
- Bahamas makes $200,000 donation in wake of Hurricane Matthew
- Lack of diversity is holding Fed back, says San Francisco president