On Wednesday, the Bank of Thailand announced a 25bp cut to its benchmark interest rate, on the same day the People's Bank of China surprised markets by lowering the reserve ratio for banks by 50bp. Paiboon...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy