On Wednesday, the Bank of Thailand announced a 25bp cut to its benchmark interest rate, on the same day the People's Bank of China surprised markets by lowering the reserve ratio for banks by 50bp. Paiboon...
- Nonlinear models struggle to outperform VARs, Azerbaijani paper finds
- Malaysian deputy picked to succeed Zeti
- FinCoNet offers regulators chance to advance financial consumer protection – chairman
- BoJ holds policy despite weakening expectations
- National Bank of Romania flags ‘severe systemic risk’ posed by legislative framework