National regulators should be cautious about requiring their banks to hold additional capital beyond what has been recommended by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, according to José María Roldán,...
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund
- Riksbank minutes highlight effort to protect rising inflation
- World Bank report sees risks if Mozambique continues to raise rates