National regulators should be cautious about requiring their banks to hold additional capital beyond what has been recommended by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, according to José María Roldán,...
- Malaysian governor warns of banks ‘falling short’ on basic services
- BoE paper explores impact of climate-change policies on central bank objectives
- Bahrain central bank establishes cyber-security emergency response team
- Threats and opportunities for money and payments in the digital age
- Bank of Mauritius spells out cost-cutting measures