Sir John Vickers, chairman of the UK Independent Commission on Banking, appeared before the House of Lords on Tuesday to answer questions on his radical banking ring-fencing plans. Lord Nigel Lawson...
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- Philip Lowe picked as next RBA governor
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- Political and public support ‘critical’ for macro-prudential policy, says Kohn
- ECB sees ‘no clear upward trend’ in most inflation metrics