Sir John Vickers, chairman of the UK Independent Commission on Banking, appeared before the House of Lords on Tuesday to answer questions on his radical banking ring-fencing plans. Lord Nigel Lawson...
- Menon pledges tougher measures on AML controls in Singapore
- Do not let resilience foster complacency, Carney tells G20
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- Exposure to sovereign risk may limit banks’ ability to attract deposits – IMF paper