Lord Paul Myners called a debate on the Independent Commission on Banking's (ICB) final recommendations on Thursday. In a deeply critical address, he said the report was "rather like a Chinese dinner:...
- Tighter mortgage lending rules proposed in New Zealand
- Draghi raises possibility of ‘public backstop’ for NPLs
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- EBA publishes final draft of IRB assessment methodology