Lord Paul Myners called a debate on the Independent Commission on Banking's (ICB) final recommendations on Thursday. In a deeply critical address, he said the report was "rather like a Chinese dinner:...
- Zhu Min will leave IMF in July
- PBoC governor sets out challenges of pursuing multiple objectives
- SNB paper challenges idea that capital flows drive Swiss franc value
- Discontinuation of Libor would result in ‘significant systemic risk’, Powell says
- Gunman killed as shots fired within Central Bank of Venezuela