The European Commission has announced plans to consider options for a common bond in the eurozone to help alleviate funding pressure on sovereigns, an issue that has divided member states. On Wednesday,...
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper
- Exposure to sovereign risk may limit banks’ ability to attract deposits – IMF paper