The European Commission has announced plans to consider options for a common bond in the eurozone to help alleviate funding pressure on sovereigns, an issue that has divided member states. On Wednesday,...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy