The governor of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, Gideon Gono, has stepped in to reassure foreign investors after large companies were warned about impending nationalisation. Under the country's controversial...
- Hoenig warns reliance on long-term debt could represent systemic vulnerability
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- FCA chairman defends selection process for new chief
- EBA publishes first complete list of European O-SIIs
- BoE paper explores impact of prudential measures abroad on UK bank lending