Marcus Agius, the chairman of the British Bankers' Association (BBA), summed up the feeling of the morning sessions from the BBA's Annual International Banking Conference on Wednesday by calling regulatory...
- Yemen’s president sacks governor and announces new central bank in Aden
- BoJ targets inflation overshoot with revamped policy approach
- ECB officials and Borio disagree on falling real rates
- Carney: green finance could help reverse long-run rate decline
- ECB paper examines use of eurozone bank lending survey