Marcus Agius, the chairman of the British Bankers' Association (BBA), summed up the feeling of the morning sessions from the BBA's Annual International Banking Conference on Wednesday by calling regulatory...
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- ‘Digital sterling’ could bring benefits but would reshape banking – BoE’s Broadbent
- Exposure to sovereign risk may limit banks’ ability to attract deposits – IMF paper
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper