Britain's coalition government must plough on with its fiscal austerity package or risk the wrath of financial markets, panellists at an event in London on Wednesday said. George Osborne, Britain's chancellor...
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- New UK law confirms Bank of England governance reforms
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- ECB sees ‘no clear upward trend’ in most inflation metrics