Britain's coalition government must plough on with its fiscal austerity package or risk the wrath of financial markets, panellists at an event in London on Wednesday said. George Osborne, Britain's chancellor...
- BoE paper explores impact of climate-change policies on central bank objectives
- Philadelphia Fed president sees potential for two or three hikes in 2016
- Bank of Mauritius spells out cost-cutting measures
- Carney and MPC members defend independence
- Eurozone's Single Resolution Board sets out 2016 plans