A commission set up to recommend how the UK's financial landscape should be redrawn has backed capital ratios of at least 10% and the ring-fencing of banks' retail operations. Independent Commission...
- Philip Lowe picked as next RBA governor
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- ECB scraps production of €500 note citing concern over illicit activities
- New UK law confirms Bank of England governance reforms