A commission set up to recommend how the UK's financial landscape should be redrawn has backed capital ratios of at least 10% and the ring-fencing of banks' retail operations. Independent Commission...
- BoE economists map current account dangers across OECD
- Regulators must improve co-operation in monitoring shadow banks – Irish governor
- Fischer: improve estimates of long-run equilibrium rate
- Same factors can have different effects on bank risk profiles, ECB staff say
- Bank of Zambia expects ‘sharp decline’ in inflation