Britain's Conservative and Liberal Democrat parties revealed plans to give the country's central bank a greater role in financial regulation on Wednesday. The country's first coalition government in...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper