Britain's Conservative and Liberal Democrat parties revealed plans to give the country's central bank a greater role in financial regulation on Wednesday. The country's first coalition government in...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy