Britain's Conservative and Liberal Democrat parties revealed plans to give the country's central bank a greater role in financial regulation on Wednesday. The country's first coalition government in...
- Systemically important investment firms should come under CRR and CRD-IV, EBA says
- Irish central bank publishes minutes of first macro-prudential committee meeting
- Book notes: The curse of cash, by Kenneth S Rogoff
- Pelaelo to take over as Bank of Botswana governor
- Ukrainian central bank says proposed law is attack on its independence