Adhering to the Basel principles on banking supervision does not make banks more stable, two economists have said in a paper published by the IMF. The analysis, based on a commonly used risk measure...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- Broad sectors of Irish economy are ‘very connected’ – study
- Carstens agrees to stay at Bank of Mexico until December
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure