Adhering to the Basel principles on banking supervision does not make banks more stable, two economists have said in a paper published by the IMF. The analysis, based on a commonly used risk measure...
- Book notes: Lehman Brothers: a crisis of value, by Oonagh McDonald
- IMF staff weigh options for tackling Chinese NPLs
- Fed holds and drops reference to global risks
- National Bank of Romania flags ‘severe systemic risk’ posed by legislative framework
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level