Adhering to the Basel principles on banking supervision does not make banks more stable, two economists have said in a paper published by the IMF. The analysis, based on a commonly used risk measure...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy