The renminbi will over the long term become a reserve currency, according to the overwhelming majority of the central bank reserve managers who responded to a survey carried out by Central Banking Publications...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Fed presidents navigate ‘mixed signals’
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation