The renminbi will over the long term become a reserve currency, according to the overwhelming majority of the central bank reserve managers who responded to a survey carried out by Central Banking Publications...
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- South Korean governor calls for international swap line expansion